Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are Posts taking days on this forum

Options
  • 29-03-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I have noticed in the longterm illness forum that posts take up to a week to be posted, as opposed to other forums on Boards. i noticed on the Crohn's forum people mentioning noone posting whereas my own post had been posted the previous week but was still not showing.Can anyone tell me why this is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

people can opt to post unregged on this forum (as you have done)

those posts go into a queue to be approved by the mods first before they appear

sometimes we dont get around to checking the queue daily or even on alternate days

there are always a good few posts waiting, so if ours hasnt appeared after a few days, send one of us a pm from your registered account to remind us to check the queue (as there are inevitably a few posts in teh queue, we wont know which one was yours, and in teh event of tehre only being one in teh queue, we would treat you with utmost confidentiality)

Advertisement