Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Clubs Good friday

Options
  • 29-03-2010 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭

Sorry if its been asked, anyone know are any nightclubs open Good Friday?
    One of the girls at work is trying to convince me they are.

Thanks
    Irish

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

No

that is all

D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Sound man, i'll take your word on it

Sound man, i'll take your word on it

Do its as good as talking to God himself....:D:D

Is there some law prohibiting it or something?
    Bit of a missed opportunity no? With the bars being open until 11.30, surely the nightclubs would open their doors at 11.30 and open the alcohol bar from 12? It's a new day after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

I heard they are open for business at 12. Late bars too

• Advertisement

unless this year is special ....

all other years they have not been open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

I def remember going from a house party to a club at 12am before, and the house party was because the pubs were closed. I can't remember when but its def happened before. Or was it a dream?????:confused:

I rang Icon and Flannerys just there and both of them are only opening until 11.30 - 12 which means that nightclubs are obviously not opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Nightclubs cannot open beyond 23:30 afaik even though technically it is Saturday from 00:00 onwards.

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    I def remember going from a house party to a club at 12am before, and the house party was because the pubs were closed. I can't remember when but its def happened before. Or was it a dream?????:confused:

id say you were tanked and actually went home to bed and dreamed the whole lot...

but fair play!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

From my understanding, between the match and those arriving into the City without tickets but are here for the drink, the City will be very busy both people & traffic wise.

You won't be able to get a cab from 7pm onwards and with all bars closed at 11.30pm and no nightclubs open, anyone planning to go out will need to be in the City before 7pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Thinking Aubars would be great that night.

Advertisement