Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accounts with best interest rate...?

Options
  • 29-03-2010 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

I have 15k+ that i am looking to put into a decent savings account. Which packages out there has the best rate of interest? I realise there are packages where you have total access to your money and others where you need to leave it for x amount of time...any input anyone has would be great!

I have an offset account mortage with First Active (now Ulster Bank) and want to see if I'd make more interest in a savings account than what I'm saving off my mortgage by having it in the offset account.

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

You will find the best savings rates here.
    What is the interest you are paying on the offset mortgage. They are usually higher then "normal" mortgages. You might want to look into the possibility of switching to a lower rate mortgage too - with another lender . (Options are limited at the moment though)

Advertisement