Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Meetup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

mik_da_man wrote: »
    I'll be heading out Fri/Sat and Sunday!
    My birthday today :)
    And going Karting in Watergrasshill on Sat if anyone's up for it

happy birthday man:) damn if id known that sooner I would have been up for karting.. we were only saying at bowling last Friday we should organise trip to watergrasshill for next meetup:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers guys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭rocky2010

Happy B.day ............. :):):) Drinks on the Cork Outing Committee...ha ha

Whats the story with the next meet up Friday???

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

stevexo wrote: »
    who's interested in drinks Friday night?
    no venue until people are up for it.
    time: 8:30pm. (can have a nap after work :D )

i might be in, cant say for sure yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Having internet trouble everyone! Hence the silence over the last few hours :(
    And going Karting in Watergrasshill on Sat if anyone's up for it

Oh I thought that was a surprise karting trip, been holding it in for 3 days :o
    I can breathe normally now lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

Why is it that 99% of trips involve a drinking session?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

colblimp wrote: »
    Why is it that 99% of trips involve a drinking session?! :confused:
    because if someone suggests something else, they dont follow through with it.

because if someone suggests something else, they dont follow through with it.

Exactly

not being smart but maybe people like attending drinking sessions? All you gotta do colblimp is to chose an activity and time and post it up here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

corkcomp wrote: »
    Exactly

not being smart but maybe people like attending drinking sessions? All you gotta do colblimp is to chose an activity and time and post it up here
    I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Exactly

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

Exactly

i agree as well...each to their own..

Exactly

fight fight fight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Exactly

i agree... people rely too much on waiting for someone else to organise something... like i want to organise karoke but i'm pretty much booked up every weekend from now until mid june!!! :eek::eek: btw I won't be able to make it this friday or the cinema tonight... gotta drive home tonight and go wedding dress shopping with my sister in the morning!

nursemar88 wrote: »
    i agree... people rely too much on waiting for someone else to organise something... like i want to organise karoke but i'm pretty much booked up every weekend from now until mid june!!! :eek::eek: btw I won't be able to make it this friday or the cinema tonight... gotta drive home tonight and go wedding dress shopping with my sister in the morning!
    have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

so are ye going out saturday night?

not me anyway.. tonight's the only night im around to meet boardsies, as long as im alive after the dentist visit :eek::)

Cheers guys
    so, where to tonight? time?
    could be swayed. your little friend coming?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭rocky2010

Hi All,

Have a busy wkend ahead of me so wont be out for the meet up 2night but defo will the next one.

Have a ball of a time..... see ye soon.... Rocky over and out... :)

seen as mik the man is busy today and cant post, hows about mardyke at 8:30pm? cocktails, pool and blackjack?

seen as mik the man is busy today and cant post, hows about mardyke at 8:30pm? cocktails, pool and blackjack?

again?

• Advertisement

Ainu wrote: »
    again?
    what would you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

:( well have a good time while i'll be working allllll night
    :)

what would you like?

dont know, but we can meet there... dont know if i can be there at 8.30 anyway...

well 9pm. we can stay an hour or so then leave

well 9pm. we can stay an hour or so then leave

Sounds good, it's closer to my side of town! C you there

soho? 9pm?

soho? 9pm?

:confused: ok .. I can be there too.. drop me a text if venue changes cos I wont be online for few hours

:confused: ok .. I can be there too.. drop me a text if venue changes cos I wont be online for few hours
    soho it is! dont want to hear anyone else moaning! i need a nap or ill be cranky for the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Hey everyone, enjoy yourselves tonight, while Im slaving away...:mad: Meanies, you should all stay in, in sympathy of me.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Saw some thread on the FB group...I got guests staying over and they're not exactly the night-out types (my parents!!!), so I will 95% miss this one :(

Advertisement