Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Meetup

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I'll come along for a little while, one beer will finish me off though as I have only had 3 hours sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

hehe, i am in this section of forum the first time. I am usually using those forums here to gain information rather than posting something.
    The meetups things sounds fun...and odd...in same time.

Reading it all, i would say u are all well aquainted to each other. Actually it would be fun to join u peeps sometime i think... but... wouldn't i be like a fifth wheel or something?
    So how would it work like? I just drop in to some place where ya going and start asking people whos from here? hehe, i'd be sent to madhouse in matter of minutes prolly:P

So, yeah, share to me - how was ur VERY first time going to a meetup with people from here who u didnt know yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

kart wrote: »
    hehe, i am in this section of forum the first time. I am usually using those forums here to gain information rather than posting something.
    The meetups things sounds fun...and odd...in same time.

Reading it all, i would say u are all well aquainted to each other. Actually it would be fun to join u peeps sometime i think... but... wouldn't i be like a fifth wheel or something?
    So how would it work like? I just drop in to some place where ya going and start asking people whos from here? hehe, i'd be sent to madhouse in matter of minutes prolly:P

So, yeah, share to me - how was ur VERY first time going to a meetup with people from here who u didnt know yet??

well, it was a bit weird, but as there are usually a few new people its not really that bad, and we are all very nice :D

if you want to come along best thing is to pm someone for his number, so you dont have to ask random people:)

Ainu wrote: »
    well, it was a bit weird, but as there are usually a few new people its not really that bad, and we are all very nice :D

if you want to come along best thing is to pm someone for his number, so you dont have to ask random people:)

hehe okay, looking forward to meet some new peeps in future so:)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

kart wrote: »
    hehe okay, looking forward to meet some new peeps in future so:)
    tell us about yourself. at the meetups its usually 75% men 25% women. ranging from early 20's to 30's. mostly mid 20's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

stevexo wrote: »
    tell us about yourself. at the meetups its usually 75% men 25% women. ranging from early 20's to 30's. mostly mid 20's

how very ... scientific of you:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

corkcomp wrote: »
    how very ... scientific of you:pac:
    statistics are not scientific, everyone knows they are always made up

stevexo wrote: »

Ok i give some very scientific facts.
    26 years 9 days and 8 minutes old
    female
    was going out in cork and west cork a lot like 3+ years ago, then kinda disappeared from most peoples radar screens. And by now they have disappeared from mine, lol. So it would be pretty cool to find some new peeps to hang out with.
    thats quite it.. scientifically(!?!hmm) i could also provide u with my blood type and pin-code, but meh... i leave it for some other day:)

Advertisement