Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Meetup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Wow never heard of a Photo Walk, how did you get on with this previously? Anywhere to view the pics?

NO you can not view the facebook page until you actually attend a meetup in person :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

corkcomp wrote: »
    NO you can not view the facebook page until you actually attend a meetup in person :rolleyes::D

No she doesn't want to see your ugly mug but the pictures from the photowalk :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭DWood

deRanged wrote: »
    hah. just for that, we'll have a photowalk in a church!

more accurately - for the first photowalk of the year, we might try to copy the first of last year. meet near St Finbarr's Cathedral and do a short ish photowalk around there. Say meeting around 6 or 6:30, photograph the cathedral and surrounding areas for about an hour, retire for a tasty beverage or two.
    some cameras and some instruction in photography can be provided by yours truly. how's that sound - any takers?
    say about thursday (8th), weather permitting?

I'm tempted for 6.30, but I'd have to leave at 8, got a dinner to go to. Actually, where is St. Finbarr's?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Aye Aye captain tight ass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

There are no photos from the photo walks on facebook. :cool:

• Advertisement

No she doesn't want to see your ugly mug but the pictures from the photowalk :p:p

LOL :mad::(:p:pac:

I now want to lick you :D

I LOL'd at that .. I still am :D:D You have to come to the next meet up

DWood wrote: »
    I'm tempted for 6.30, but I'd have to leave at 8, got a dinner to go to. Actually, where is St. Finbarr's?!

Do you know where the Beamish and Crawford building is?

If you do cross the bridge to the other side and follow the road down to the right and you can't miss it really. Its quite a beautiful building and has some nice grounds. Pass by it every day but have yet to venture inside it.

I now want to lick you :D

Don't really know how to respond to that :p

I want too lick you too????????:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Near the RTE building?

Don't really know how to respond to that :p

I want too lick you too????????:pac::pac:

Im sooo going to bbe done for sexual harrassment when im older :cool:

Im sooo going to bbe done for sexual harrassment when im older :cool:

are you actually male or female? cos its hard to tell, no offence like ;):D

are you actually male or female? cos its hard to tell, no offence like ;):D

I'd say half and half

I'd say half and half
    LOL thanks for clearing that up, I thought as much;):p

On a more serious note, who's male and female around here actually? :confused:

On a more serious note, who's male and female around here actually? :confused:

were all half and half .. you will just have to come to the next meetup to find out the finer details :D:pac:

were all half and half .. you will just have to come to the next meetup to have a rummage :D:pac:

FYP

were all half and half .. you will just have to come to the next meetup to find out the finer details :D:pac:

Don't be so mean, tell me :(

• Advertisement

Heres a google maps of how to get to St.Finbarrs from patrick street.(Its the blue line :P)

Ah cool, looks easy enough. Then I'm in, I love taking photos with my little pink camera hehe
    Don't be so mean, tell me :(

I'm a lady, with lady's clothes (well, camera anyway), but I'm 100% lesbian.

Ladyboy?
    Or just a lady?

Ladyboy?
    Or just a lady?

Heard of any lesbian ladyboys? :confused: No. OK, so only a proper lady with lady's clothes and things can be a lesbian. I love to wear pink. Me and my girlfriends go shopping. It's great being a lady don't you know!

Im a lady, I don't have testicles, well perhaps just tiny little lady testicles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Heard of any lesbian ladyboys? :confused: No. OK, so only a proper lady with lady's clothes and things can be a lesbian. I love to wear pink. Me and my girlfriends go shopping. It's great being a lady don't you know!

hahahahahahaha :pac::p:D

hahahahahahaha :pac::p:D

Do you know what I'm on about Smiley?! (I think young Purple isn't!)

PS. You missed one hell of a repetitive beats night on Saturday, best night out I've had in Cork so far by a mile, still recovering now. Got photos on my facebook profile.

Do you know what I'm on about Smiley?! (I think young Purple isn't!)

PS. You missed one hell of a repetitive beats night on Saturday, best night out I've had in Cork so far by a mile, still recovering now. Got photos on my facebook profile.

Yes Iv a fair idea! :P

Aw really? How will i go on without my weekly intake of repeditive beats?
    Think I was over sensitive the last day, Il be bopping away like the rest of them on sturday night! :P:D

So the first meetup of April, is tomorrow! We are going to see the movie Kick Ass. Check out the Cork Cinema thread to stick your name down!!

9.30pm showing!

Yes Iv a fair idea! :P

Aw really? How will i go on without my weekly intake of repeditive beats?
    Think I was over sensitive the last day, Il be bopping away like the rest of them on sturday night! :P:D

A girl being over-sensitive, never :rolleyes:

What's on Saturday night?!

• Advertisement

A girl being over-sensitive, never :rolleyes:

What's on Saturday night?!

I know, its REALLY out of the ordinary! huh!! :( :P

My sisters birthday, major session!! wooop woop! :D

Advertisement