Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Meetup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I saw you staring at my erection! Webmonkey wouldn't be very happy if you, his lover, were looking at othe penises!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I saw you staring at my erection! Webmonkey wouldn't be very happy if you, his lover, were looking at othe penises!

im honoured that you feel close enough to us to reveal that ....:eek::confused: ummm ... nothing:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Kiwisah

Phew! What a thread.. I came looking for a meetup and have gone through 8 pages of gay bars, roman orgies and ASL type comments!

I am definately up for the photo walk - that sounds really interesting. Plus the beverages afterwards of course!

I would like to vote for Fota Wildlife Park as I have not been there yet, apparently they do a Falconry day once a month which sounds really interesting but I've been looking on their website and I can't find a date for April.

-sah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Kiwisah wrote: »
    Phew! What a thread.. I came looking for a meetup and have gone through 8 pages of gay bars, roman orgies and ASL type comments!

that's a good point. people might be put off coming on meetups if this thread continues like this. the general chat thread is an excellent place for, well general chat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

deRanged wrote: »
    that's a good point. people might be put off coming on meetups if this thread continues like this. the general chat thread is an excellent place for, well general chat :)

+1

Already suggested that earlier in the cinema thread: :)
    kingtut wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who came to the cinema last night :)

Just one note - can we keep the regular chat to the chit chat thread and leave the Meetup / Cinema threads to just organising things? ....

A few people have told me that they find it very hard to understand where and when a meetup is happening because the thread is being flooded with posts that have nothing to do with the topic...

So for all our sakes:

1) General Chit Chat / Randomness - Everything except organising meetups

2) Monthly Meetup / Cinema Thread - Organising Meetups only.

Thanks ....crap maybe I am being bossy but it makes sense to me....:o

• Advertisement

I think it best if i don't post here anymore then lol

I'll stick to the chit chat :pac:

You thught I was a guy :(

You thought I was a bitch :P

RoverJames wrote: »
    You thought I was a bitch :P

Touché

I think everyone should go to FUNDERLAND :D

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

well im in for a photo walk! Or anything else actually :) just need to get out of the house....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

How about ye all come visit me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kark

Hey!
    Meetups sound interesting, what age group go to it? and when do ye arrange the meetings?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Kark wrote: »
    Hey!
    Meetups sound interesting, what age group go to it? and when do ye arrange the meetings?

The average age would be mid twenties but there are a few who are older and younger(im only 19 and have been to two of them).
    Well this thread was for the meetups in April but went slightly off-topic for a while. People are still discussing what to do this month so just keep an eye on this thread for details of what is decided.

Welcome to boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kark

sounds good! :) looking forward to hearing about what's organised!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

deRanged wrote: »

no seriously guys, i didnt wana post until it went downhill!! lol! no im interested! spose, that says alot about me eh?!;)

Anyone intrested in going for a few drinks this friday?

Ainu wrote: »
    Anyone intrested in going for a few drinks this friday?

sounds good.

yup, it does :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭DWood

corkcomp wrote: »
    sounds good.

not long island :rolleyes:

DWood wrote: »
    not long island :rolleyes:

no... somewhere that does cheap pints ftw

• Advertisement

no... somewhere that does cheap pints ftw

totally in for that! if you have any suugestions let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

DWood wrote: »
    Hehe, no no, I meant 21+ people, proper roman style orgies gotta have lots of people. All (legal) ages welcome. Roman orgies are an equal opportunity confukeration :rolleyes:

Be careful what you say, you might get banned for a week if any mod doesn't like it... :rolleyes:

My vote is for a photo walk around Cork, Cobh, Kinsale or somewhere else coastal. Kinsale, especially, is extremely photogenic and well worth a trip. A photo walk has been bandied about for months now, I think it's about time it happened? Come on Tutty, go for it. :D

It's also very apparent that people would like more meet-ups, so could like-minded peeps not organise something on an 'ad hoc' basis?

colblimp wrote: »
    Be careful what you say, you might get banned for a week if any mod doesn't like it... :rolleyes:

it looks like you want another holiday from boards lol

it looks like you want another holiday from boards lol

Pah, if I get banned for that then things are bad, aren't they?!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

colblimp wrote: »

Drop the attitude or drop this forum from your reading list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭DWood

castie wrote: »
    Drop the attitude or drop this forum from your reading list

Reminds me of living in an Arab democracy :confused:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Apoligies DWood but I have been dealing with PM's from this guy also.

Going to start a new thread regarding issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Like I said a few days ago can we please leave this thread to just discussing meetups? People don't want to trawl through pages of 'nonsense' (use the chit chat thread for that!) just to find out the meetup details.

If you have a problem use the report button or discuss it through private messages. I don't want my thread taken over by non - meetup stuff :mad:

So...on topic.... who is interested in a train trip to the distillery in Midleton?

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    So...on topic.... who is interested in a train trip to the distillery in Midleton?

depends on the time, you wanna do that on a weekend?

Advertisement