Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Rooms to Rent in Newbridge , Co. Kildare

Options
  • 29-03-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi , I am an owner occupier. I have a double room & a single room to rent in Newbridge, Co. Kildare. It is a modern 3 bed semi detached.

I am thinking €320 per month for the Double & €280 p/m for the single.

I have been searching for Information & I am quite confused by the process, no opinions needed just usefull information please.

Thank You

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Try DAFT and also the local accommodation boards. I'm not sure how realistic you are with your prices- those apartments on Patrick Square are going for EUR500 a month at the moment- they're two and three beds.......

Its a lot harder to let rooms- than it is a whole apartment or house- and Newbridge has no shortage of vacant rental property........

Advertisement