Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chipmunk breeders?

Options
  • 29-03-2010 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anyone who breeds chipmunks? Preferably in Munster, but let me know if you know anyone anywhere :)

I've been thinking they'd be an interesting pet. Just researching them at the moment, but maybe one day I'll get some! I wouldn't like to get them from just any pet shop though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I know you said you didnt ant to go to a pet shop, but there is one in Clonmel by the name of Uncle Mikes pet shop and the chap who owns it is a fully qualified zoologist. He keeps chipmunks and as far as I know he breeds them too. Might be worth a call.

Although chipmunks are hard creatures to look after I know I had one before and they like being out of the cage too. Thats when the fun starts cos they are nearly impossible to catch once they get going :)

Advertisement