Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Hall or Large space

Options
  • 29-03-2010 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

I am currently looking for a Hall to rent or use in North Dublin to hold puppy classes once or twice a month for the Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind. The classes will be a maximum of 2 hours (incl. time to arrive & clean up etc) and preferably available mon - fri in the morning hours.

Again this would be to help train Guide Dogs for the Blind. There will always be a member of staff from Guide Dogs on site during puppy classes. Any property will be left as given and clean.

If anyone knows of anywhere that might be suitable please get in touch :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You could start by ringing around community & sports clubs in the area. In Skerries alone I can think of the Community Center/Little Theatre, the rugby, GAA & soccer clubs, the sailing club - all of which have halls that may be of a suitable size. I also can't imagine that the sports halls would be particularly busy on weekday mornings.

I'm sure that the same sort of facilities are available in most Fingal towns. So it should be a matter of ringing around to see if they are available & how much to rent.

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭sashasdad

you might try the national show center near the airport, can't imagine another venue being more dog friendly

Advertisement