Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the owner of an 01 Silver Mazda...

Options
  • 29-03-2010 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for blocking the only gap out of the small section of the car park by the water tower earlier and making me and two other people leave college an hour later than we should have because you decided to block the only route out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Frisbee wrote: »
    Thank you for blocking the only gap out of the small section of the car park by the water tower earlier and making me and two other people leave college an hour later than we should have because you decided to block the only route out.

You should take a picture next time and post it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Next time have a look at those signs on the grass verge of that car park and ring ncps to get the person clamped. I know it wouldnt help you but at least its payback. I hate that carpark. When it gets wet its an absolute nightmare. People cannot park properly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Frisbee wrote: »

Did they eventually come back to move the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Next time have a look at those signs on the grass verge of that car park and ring ncps to get the person clamped. I know it wouldnt help you but at least its payback. I hate that carpark. When it gets wet its an absolute nightmare. People cannot park properly

One of the other people who was stuck rang them.
    Dancor wrote: »
    Did they eventually come back to move the car?

Not when I was there, someone else moved further down and we managed to squeeze out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Just key it next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Did you leave them a note?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Post the reg number here. Name and shame in the only way open to you at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did you leave them a note?

Nope, i'll be using that above form from now on though... :pac:
    boneless wrote: »
    Post the reg number here. Name and shame in the only way open to you at present.

Didn't take the reg, I really should have now that you mention it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Also, to the idiots who broke down and the pleb you tried to tow them at 4.30 today at the Fosters Avenue junction. The tow truck was actually parked as if he was turning at the top, blocking the outwards flow from UCD.

All for the sake of abit of cop to roll down the hill abit so people could get round and safely turn out.

Advertisement