Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading PC

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Nope, just pop it in and off you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

Gurgle wrote: »
    Nope, just pop it in and off you go.
    cheers perfect except resolution poor, I have asked question here you answer that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

castle wrote: »
    cheers perfect except resolution poor, I have asked question here you answer that would be great

since you asked for tips...

1) Try structuring your questions in a clear and concise manner.This helps people to understanding exactly what you are asking about as opposed to guessing what you are asking.....

2) Try using punctuation and forming proper sentances. This helps people to understanding exactly what you are asking about as opposed to guessing what you are asking.....

Gurgle has answered you initial question "do I need to reinstall my software if I install a new stick of ram?".

The answer to this is as Gurgle stated: "no, you pop the stick into the PC and it's all good".

If you have other questions: thats cool, but please ask them a clear and concise manner so people know what you are asking about, your response to Gurgel's post is total giberish and more than a little snotty considering how badly you have phrased your first post. Your posts are in no way clear about what information/tips you would like.....

Peopel on the internets don't read minds.... State exactly what you would like information on and posters here will no doubt be glad to help.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

uberpixie wrote: »
    Peopel on the internets don't read minds.... State exactly what you would like information on and posters here will no doubt be glad to help.

Curiously enough people on the Internets don't always speak English as their first language...

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

i thought that first responsed answered every bit of what the original post asked!

rofl solitaire.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Actually that doesn't even look like castle's posting style - the guy's usually pretty clear even if his grammar isn't always perfect. Seeing as profile-jacking is kinda rare I'm guessing he was either having technical difficulties or was extremely overtired and/or drunk-posting... :o

Advertisement