Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MIDI cables

Options
  • 29-03-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Where would be the best place in Galway to get some MIDI cables? And by best, I mean cheapest :D But also reasonably decent quality if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Probably Tesco. They do their own brand cables. I have bought different types and have never had problems with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

Maplin probably has them.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

Would assume Maplin would have them, can't think of anywhere else in Galway. Powells on shop street might have them (I think that's what its called, that music shop about half way down on a corner).
    Or, save yerself a packet and get them on ebay ;)
    lampsie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Maplin did not have specific Midi cables when I needed them but they do have loads of varying length 5 pin DIN cables that do the job just as well & are much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Oh that's great, I'll check them out..

• Advertisement
Advertisement