Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

XBox live the pacific

• 29-03-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if The Pacific (Sequel to band of brothers) will be accessible on the XBOX live??

Im a huge Band of Brothers fan and do not have sky movies so was hoping i can watch it streaming on xbox.

Cheers

Pop

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

it might be on sky player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,286 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

It would seem going by the information here http://skyplayer.sky.com/watch/xbox360/, but it would probably be cheaper to just subscribe to sky movies as an extra package if youve got ntl or an other digital service than paying 32 euro per month since youve gotta pay a base price then add a movies package for the sky player.
    Better off watching it somewhere else *cough cough*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

VinLieger wrote: »
    Better off watching it somewhere else *cough cough*

:eek: nevar

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

stream or download.....It's free and good quality....episode 1 is also online for free an LEGALLY...HBO released it as a promo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

gant0 wrote: »
    stream or download.....It's free and good quality....episode 1 is also online for free an LEGALLY...HBO released it as a promo.

thought that was only available to people in america

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

Anyone know where you can stream even it then??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Anyone know where you can stream even it then??

http://www.ninjavideo.net

First 3 episodes in HD, stick the laptop on the telly.....

Follow the instructions onsite....

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Ninjavideo is the best :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

oh ffs google people, 1st 3 episodes are there to be seen and it is not a patch on band of brothers :(

calex71 wrote: »
    oh ffs google people, 1st 3 episodes are there to be seen and it is not a patch on band of brothers :(

After 3 episodes you cant really say that. Yes BoB was awesome but im guessing this one is going to get ALOT better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Epp 3 was very slow but sure BOB has its slow epps too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if The Pacific (Sequel to band of brothers) will be accessible on the XBOX live??

Im a huge Band of Brothers fan and do not have sky movies so was hoping i can watch it streaming on xbox.

Cheers

Pop

Part 1 and 2 are on sky player now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

The characters in the pacific arent as relatable as BoB was, But im enjoying it so far, first episodes of BoB were slow (but but very good) so im giving this time to get my into it.

I dont have movies but im watching it anyway.

Also, WTF? why is it only on sky movies??? thats a load of ghey IMO, BoB was on sky 1.

Money robbin bastards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    The characters in the pacific arent as relatable as BoB was, But im enjoying it so far, first episodes of BoB were slow (but but very good) so im giving this time to get my into it.

Also, WTF? why is it only on sky movies??? thats a load of ghey IMO, BoB was on sky 1.

Money robbin bastards.

BoB was on BBC 1 and Network Two.

The Pacific characters are not a relatable as on BoB as the 1st couple of eps on BoB set up the characters where as The Pacific jump right into the action.

Darksaga87 wrote: »

Money robbin bastards.

SKYs excuse is its meant to be watched without adverts and as a movie experience.
    Yet in the US people get it as a basic channel similar to Sky 1.
    So **** sky download every episode and tell your friends to do the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

SKYs excuse is its meant to be watched without adverts and as a movie experience.

I thought it was on HBO in the states which isnt a basic channel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Nope. Its on HBO in the states, which you have to pay a sub to get. That's why they have no ads and their shows are the full hour long.

Advertisement