Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUITAR SERVICE IN WATERFORD CITY OR COUNTY

• 29-03-2010 4:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭

HI EVERYONE. i need a guitar of mine to be serviced and set up properly. bridge set, action and intonation etc. im just wondering do any of you know anyone around the city or county that would do a professional job on it?? thanks. and please dont refer me to john palmers. i couldnt stick him and his bunch of "knowitallers " . thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'd suggest asking this over on the Music Production forum 'cos you're more likely to a get an objective response.
    I'm not aware of anyone 'professionally' doing this type of work in Waterford. Some years back I needed a similar service on an old Martin and ended up taking it to London 'cos I could not be certain of getting it done properly in Ireland. That was before Boards so I'd ask on Music Production the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

hi,

if you don't want to go to palmer, you'd be best off contacting anyone you see offering lessons locally. most of these people do the lessons in order to make a few extra bob, and would probably do this kinda thing for the same reason.

the notice board in the wit music school is a goldmine for these kinda people.

if ya want a pro service with some form of guarantee, then go to palmer or look outside waterford.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

sound. thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ByrdsFan

you could check out this guy http://www.sounds.ie/

Saw him advertised in BPM a few months back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

ByrdsFan wrote: »
    you could check out this guy http://www.sounds.ie/

Saw him advertised in BPM a few months back
    thanks very much ByrdsFan. thats a big help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement