Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs for the summer?

Options
  • 29-03-2010 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

I'm currently a student in NUI Galway and I'm looking for a job when I come home. Does anyone know of any summer jobs going in Letterkenny/Strabane/Balleybofey? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

dmcg90 wrote: »
    I'm currently a student in NUI Galway and I'm looking for a job when I come home. Does anyone know of any summer jobs going in Letterkenny/Strabane/Balleybofey? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update: Had a look around letterkenny, with no joy whatsoever. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lalalots

what kind of work u lookin for, try the pubs n clubs they usualy dont advertis e when they need staff they relay on ppl puttin in cv's

lalalots wrote: »
    what kind of work u lookin for, try the pubs n clubs they usualy dont advertis e when they need staff they relay on ppl puttin in cv's

Cool, I didn't get a chance to hand my cvs into clubs/restaurants so next time up I will.

Anybody seen anything around town at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lalalots

the orchard are lookin for staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

There's a sign up in Barratts in the shopping centre looking for part-time/holiday staff.

Advertisement