Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Haha, imagine they laughs there would be if this was in the 'punk' section. Cheshire Cat, Buddha and Dude Ranch were proper pop-punk, but after that...it was more pop with punk influences.
    Either way, I can't wait.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

that was my argument on the first few replies!! aatleast punk is in their genre but their not rock or metal lol your right on the first few albums after enema of the state was main stream pop punk but i thought their self titled album was kind of getting back to their punk days accept for the songs they released from that album all the rest were brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Hmm, maybe they should just be shoved into a genre-less section, to save confusion, as nobody is ever able to agree on one genre for most bands. =/

suppose its like that most bands lol never ernding no there puunk no there punk no there this blah blah blah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

A V A wrote: »
    i thought their self titled album was kind of getting back to their punk days

They can definitely be classified as rock to avoid the whole punk purist argument. I feel their self titled was more alternative rock, if anything.

• Advertisement

They can definitely be classified as rock to avoid the whole punk purist argument. I feel their self titled was more alternative rock, if anything.

dont think that me self

but please lets not argue about wat genre they are ,i wont

Advertisement