Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Fishing Partner

• 29-03-2010 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hey Folks,

First of all don't let my user name put you off.

Anyway, I did allot of coarse fishing when I was younger and am now getting back into it. A friend has moved to the UK and left me with some great fishing gear so I've been heading out fishing quite a bit lately to places like Whitewood, loch Ramor and the Canals with some success.

However my brother is the only one who is interested in fishing too and is often away so have been going out alone. While I don't mind my own company I alway prefer to fish with others.

Would any other coarse anglers out there be interested in joining me for a days coarse fishing? Or do you know of any clubs or groups I could get involved with?

I live in Dublin, have a car and all my own gear.

Oh... and I'm very laid back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Jayball09

Nice username! Great name for a band!

Im only getting back into fishing myself. Going to try my luck at sea fishing but used to do a bit of coarse as a youngfella. Have been reading up on Lough Ramor and would love to do a bit there. Whats it like?

I work 9-5 but free most weekends. Give me a shout if youre ever heading up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Hi Tender Hoop my son and i would love someone else we usally coarse fish but sometimes game we fish maynooth fisheries but anywhere in the dublin area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Hi Tender Hoop, how ever did you come up with that username? :pac:

Anyway I know it is a bit far from your area but we have a club running through our website (see my sig) and have a couple of members from the Dublin area. We are nearly finished our "friendly" winter league and will soon be running a summer league and many fishing get togethers over the summer as well all around the Cavan/Monaghan area.
    As I say, I know it's a distance to travel but we are all about friendships and helping anglers out and making new friends so drop me an email or pm if you are interested and I'll do all I can to help. ;)

Advertisement