Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adipures or Mundials?

• 29-03-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Want to get a boot I can use on all surfaces. Used to have Cupa Mundials and I thought they were fine for astro turf and grass in all weather types but thinkin of gettin the Adipures with the blades. Which is better? Would get other brands but reckon adidas are best for football, nike is a bit fussy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

AdiPURE's.

Simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Get the Mundials.
    :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

Osu wrote: »
    AdiPURE's.

Simple.

What??

Op, copa mundials are the greatest boot ever made, get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Everyone knows that Billy's Boots are the greatest.

1767828_f260.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I was saddened the other day to see a pair of purple boots, with no laces, blades and IIRC a big manky swoosh across the toe.

Puke.

I'm getting old, I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

O.P.H wrote: »
    Want to get a boot I can use on all surfaces. Used to have Cupa Mundials and I thought they were fine for astro turf and grass in all weather types but thinkin of gettin the Adipures with the blades. Which is better? Would get other brands but reckon adidas are best for football, nike is a bit fussy.

Neither Ferguson nor Wenger, afaik, allow their players to wear blades.

Which probably tells you something...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

keane2097 wrote: »
    Neither Ferguson nor Wenger, afaik, allow their players to wear blades.

Which probably tells you something...
    Why is that have 2 pairs of blades and moulded blades all adidas and never had a prob with them

villains77 wrote: »
    Why is that have 2 pairs of blades and moulded blades all adidas and never had a prob with them

Blades have been linked to cruciate knee ligament ruptures iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

so thats why my left knee is ****ed so :D unless it old age lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

villains77 wrote: »

Probably because the ground isn't as firm where you play as on those fancy dancy Premiership pitches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

I've a pair of adipure IIs about a year now wearing them twice a week on both astro and grass and have never had a problem with my knees. Best boot about imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Some of our academy boys had bad injuries, including some terrible facial injuries.

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

Anyone know where I can buy them online? Adidas uk store dont deliver outside uk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Warning - this joke could put you to sleep...

What do you get if you cross an Adipures with a Mundial?

An apidural.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Warning - this joke could put you to sleep...

What do you get if you cross an Adipures with a Mundial?

An apidural.

Banned for crimes against comedy

Advertisement