Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA server problem Fifa 10

Options
  • 29-03-2010 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Hope someone can help me hear because this is driving me nuts!!

I got a new Netgear Prosafe router to use with my vodafone broadband there last week to replace my old belkyn which could'nt be found wirelessly on the PS3. Set up the internet connection and got nat type 2 and the internet working grand. However, 90% of the time after I finish a match I get disconnected from the EA server. The Internet connection is still working grand and I can reconnect to the EA server straight after the match. However, its pretty annoying!

Furthermore and even more annoyingly, whenever somebody quits a match against me about 80% of the time it fails to register and its as if the match never took place!

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is ridiculously irritating!

Advertisement