Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tidy Monaghan

Options
  • 29-03-2010 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Howya folks, I was driving up to Omagh on Saturday with my wife who was doing the Omagh half marathon and went up the motorway and cut accross to Castleblaney.

A lot of us are quick to critise but I must compliment the people on how well kept Blaney and Monaghan town appeared to us. Credit to you all.

Anyway I am not into the running myself the G.A.A is my hobby. Was wondering who owns the pitchs on the right hand side I think they were between Monaghan and Emyvale. Looked like some great facilities at a few spots along the road.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

LeoB wrote: »
    Howya folks, I was driving up to Omagh on Saturday with my wife who was doing the Omagh half marathon and went up the motorway and cut accross to Castleblaney.

A lot of us are quick to critise but I must compliment the people on how well kept Blaney and Monaghan town appeared to us. Credit to you all.

Anyway I am not into the running myself the G.A.A is my hobby. Was wondering who owns the pitchs on the right hand side I think they were between Monaghan and Emyvale. Looked like some great facilities at a few spots along the road.

Hi there thanks for the compliments for the town/county. The pitches are theMonaghan County's Teams' training pitches. There about a year or two old now. (Based in Cremartin) :)

Advertisement