Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading And Leeds 2010

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

A V A wrote: »
    why should i , he's a clown for acting like that !!

ah no!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ah , come up with something else will you . . .like making a point

.......hes one hell of a singer whatever he does !!
    is that point good enough for you ?

no need to be a smart arse!!!!!!!!

he might be a good singer but he is one hell of a d*ckhead!!! and it doesn't excuse him acting the way he does , i suppose he thinks hes all rock and roll, that worked back in the day but now it just doesn't suite him , he's like an old age pensioner having strop

is he ?
    well personally i listen to the music more than the news because that's all that really matters to me !!

• Advertisement

oh really??:)

oh really??:)

ya isn't that great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

that's all that really matters to me !!

not if you going to his gig...or are planning to go to the o2 in dublin, he comes on an hour or an hour and a half late....and hits curfew and gets cut off.

hence the reason people at leeds may have been pissed off...and deservely so.....

not if you going to his gig...or are planning to go to the o2 in dublin, he comes on an hour or an hour and a half late....and hits curfew and gets cut off.

hence the reason people at leeds may have been pissed off...and deservely so.....

I'm not talking about that though !!
    all i said was hes one hell of a singer and even if he never turned up to a show he still and always will be one hell of a singer that's the point I'm making not saying its okay for him to do that !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

You can't shamble onto a stage whenever you feel like it - your fans are paying you to be there, the least you can do is keep up your end of the bargain.

So it wouldn't matter if he was the greatest singer in the world, if he never actually bothers his arse doing any singing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Enjoyed Arcade Fire last night. Win seems like a funny, down to earth fella. Humble too with the success they've had.
    It was funny when it said "We're punctual at least" & "You've been a nice crowd. I heard that the Reading crowd was always the most polite" :pac:

btw, Drums & Delphic are on now for anyone that's likes either.

were are they on ??? i cant watch on the bbc website :( not available in our area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Red button on Sky Digital on BBC

ahh **** i dont have sky digital

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

in text contact wit a mate at Leeds

Axl now 25 mins late, due on at 21:00

What a prick, after all that happened the other day

scudzilla wrote: »
    in text contact wit a mate at Leeds

Axl now 25 mins late, due on at 21:00

What a prick, after all that happened the other day

jeysus he late in leeds aswell???

Just came onstage, 30 mins late

jeysus christ

theres my point , what a knob!!!!!!

i honestly think he'll walk off tonight, something will happen, he's already on his period

I've seen them 5 times now, the first being the original line up back in '88

I last seen them at Donington about 4 years ago, he was a nob then, 30 mins late, walked off twice cos his dancing area was a bit wet etc.

My wife loves them, or what GnR used to be and would love to see them on Wednesday, but there's no way on earth i'm willing to risk 160euro, he could not bother turning up, or turn up an hour late, or even walk off.

I really don't know why the organisers booked them for Reading and Leeds

he really is a fcuking sap !!!! he shouldnt have the opportunity to play places like this he just doesnt care , he's just a little drama queen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

scudzilla wrote: »
    Just came onstage, 30 mins late

Not too bad :P

Should make curfew if they plan on doing their whole set.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

why should i , he's a clown for acting like that !!
    totally agree-he is a knob and it needs to be said by as many people as possible :D but sure he always was-thats how he got the reputation for been such a dick

the footage on the bbc website is amazing im watching it now foals are on and destroying it :):)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

GNR are on the red button as we speak

he's just annoying , axel is a tool, he well passed it , except for his voice tho

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Childish posts deleted, grow up a bit and have a think before posting. Starting a dialogue over a shi-tty post does nothing for the thread.

Jill V
    Each to their own about the libertines but at the start of 2002-2003 music was going through a massive lull and the libertines brought a lot of people put of it.

I'd have Doherty's lyrics over anything by AF but i do think they are a love them/hate them type of band.

Axl Rose. Axel Foley.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

lordgoat wrote: »
    Each to their own about the libertines but at the start of 2002-2003 music was going through a massive lull and the libertines brought a lot of people put of it.

I'd have Doherty's lyrics over anything by AF but i do think they are a love them/hate them type of band.

I'm with you on that. They were something completely different and I watched every last minute of the gig on BBC3 last night. Thought it was class and there seemed to be a great buzz in the crowd.

Advertisement