Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop down menus have disappeared, yes I have cleared my cache.

Options
  • 29-03-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

As the title says, is there anything else that I can try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Is your javascript turned on? Try clicking on my name to see if the name has a dropdown set of links. That works on javascript afair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I have no-script but have allowed boards.ie, no drop down from you though.

Edit: I allowed b-static.net and it came back thanks for the help.

Cool, bear in mind that b-static.net does some of the boards cogs and wheels/nuts and bolts, so keep that unblocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Gordon wrote: »
    bear in mind that b-static.net does some of the boards cogs and wheels/nuts and bolts, so keep that unblocked.

Is this a new thing? I've been using NoScript for a good while now. The drop-down menus only disappeared a couple of days ago.

Could have been caused by a NoScript update if nothing has been changed on your end, I suppose. This thread is the only result when google is searched for: "b-static.net".

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=a4O&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=%22b-static.net%22&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Yea, it's fairly new afaiu. If you need clarification, pop over to the Site Dev forum if you like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement