Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2010

Options
  • 29-03-2010 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if its possible to edit league rules in FM10

id like to make the irish leagues similar to other leagues in so far as Under 18 players cant be transfered until their 18th bday

cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Yup, go to Editor and edit Nations Rules, you'll have to reset the starting dates prize money etc but you can add in lower divisions and stuff aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scouser

i did just that, however, i cant prevent the transfer of youth players until theyre 18

or is it possible and im over looking it?

my whole intention is to make the irish league similar to its european counterprts. iv edited finances and stadium capacities and so on. I havnt gone mad altogether, the biggest stadium is dalymount and tallaght with 45000. youth set up and training fascilities are 15 and finances 10million. the rest follow suit in decreasing fashion.

one other problem i have encountered is the lack of signings from continental europe or indeed any nation othern that scotland or england.

Advertisement