Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing jewellery

Options
  • 29-03-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Two pieces of very precious jewellery belonging to me have vanished. I'm not in the slightest bit materialistic but these items are very precious to me. I've pulled the house and work apart searching for them, I'm at a complete loss as to where they could be. Would a psychic reading help me find them? Or tell me if they are gone for good? And if so could anyone recommend one please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xx

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Two pieces of very precious jewellery belonging to me have vanished. I'm not in the slightest bit materialistic but these items are very precious to me. I've pulled the house and work apart searching for them, I'm at a complete loss as to where they could be. Would a psychic reading help me find them? Or tell me if they are gone for good? And if so could anyone recommend one please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xx
    Ive come across readers who have found things like this, but its a bit of a stab in the dark to try it. Leave it here, there are readers on this forum, maybe if anyone can help they will pm you.

And if someone is helping, do try to get other validating information to be sure that any reader is on the right track before turning your sofa/living room/kitchen presses upside down. :D

PS. Are these rings by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Thanks for your reply:D

I'm a great believer in readings so if anyone could help I'd be extremely grateful. I've asked for guidance every night, to be shown to me in a dream...but I've had nothing. It's odd that its these two pieces. One is a ring. Both were presents from the same person.

xx

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

I had a very bizarre experience last year where I actually lost the diamond out of my engagement ring. I was outside breaking up wood when I noticed it was gone. I came indoors, told bf and then went about frantically looking around for it (fat chance I thought). Anyway, I was taking the bedding off piece by piece, shaking it etc when I heard a voice say "look where you noticed you had lost it", in my head though, not out loud, it was wierd.

I went back outside to where I was, looked around on the grey concrete ground and saw something that I half heartedly flipped over and it was my diamond, still in it's setting (one of the claws had sheared off, years of abuse of ring, my bad). I couldn't believe it, the chances of finding it were so remote I thought.

Bit off topic maybe, but thought I'd share a bit of positivity with you as I understand how upsetting these things can be. Perhaps look around where you were when you realised they were gone. You could also just ask out loud for them back, sounds a bit mad but these things work, it's all about belief :D

That's really cool LavaLamp:D

I'm all for positive thinking, negativity gets you nowhere. I've tried asking out loud, asking in my head, writing it down...but I'm completely open to more suggestions :D

I was standing at the kitchen sink when I realised I hadn't seen them where I always put them when I'm not wearing them....didn't panic til I had searched the immediate area....couldn't find them, so panicked then lol

That's really cool LavaLamp:D

I'm all for positive thinking, negativity gets you nowhere. I've tried asking out loud, asking in my head, writing it down...but I'm completely open to more suggestions :D

I was standing at the kitchen sink when I realised I hadn't seen them where I always put them when I'm not wearing them....didn't panic til I had searched the immediate area....couldn't find them, so panicked then lol

I know, I couldn't believe it, in fact I am still gobsmacked about it (it's not even half a carat so is well small)!

Might you have taken them off somewhere slightly random this time? I'm sure you've checked everywhere by now though. Love the delayed panic, I do that all the time "don't panic"...."OK PANIC"

Perhaps before you go to sleep, visualise yourself finding them somewhere in your house, imagine how ecstatic you feel to have found them, and put them on again. Make it a really vivid image in your mind, and truly feel the feelings and then say out loud that you are so glad you have found them, thank you.

It might take a few goes, but I believe you will find them if you believe you have found them, if you see what I mean. :D

• Advertisement

I can't figure out how to quote....sorry lol....but on the visualisation, I do that!!! all the time, sometimes I can even feel the ring on my finger.

I'm not gonna give up hope...I really want to find them

xx

And the other day, I was thinking ''oh I haven't looked in that coat pocket''...so off I went to look...put my hand into pocket....felt something....got so unbelievably excited....it was my sons headphones lol.

And the other day, I was thinking ''oh I haven't looked in that coat pocket''...so off I went to look...put my hand into pocket....felt something....got so unbelievably excited....it was my sons headphones lol.

ARGH how annoying!! :mad:

love that you are already doing the visualisation like that - keep it up and they will return, they have to :D am sending out "turn up soon please" vibes for you....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

last night i read ur post, then went to bed, had a dream about your jewllery, funny, i was in a house and themother had found it, in a little bag, the ring was broken, it was white gold and had like a cluster of small diamonds in it, the ring part was small and in the dream i wondered how small the fingers were that it originally belonged to,can i ask if you were in a pub or club just prior to loosing them? i didnt even see the 2nd piece you lost, however i did see a bracelet with a couple of charms on it, however i have lost one of those and think maybe your loss made me dream of mine, if that makes any sense,lol
    but i felt a strong connection to a mother for the ring and it was sitting on a counter top in a little bag when i saw it, didnt recognise the kitchen but it was a small kitchen with like a breakfast bar in it, when you walked in the kitchen door the breakfast bar counters end was almost in line with the door.
    it may be nothing, prob just a dream from me reading your post making the mind wander.
    ps: really hope you find them.
    i lost a ring about 2 yrs back and when i was away on a course in a different country, the ring showed up, in a brand new make up bag i had, i was utterly dumbfounded, the ring was dirty and had been missing for the best part of a year!!
    let us know if u find it please, i know how awful it is to loose something you love.

Hey karyn,

I'm a little bit in awe lol. You're nearly right on the ring, not far off at all, and yes, I have tiny fingers. I wasn't in a pub/club prior to loosing them....I haven't been in a pub in ages:eek:....The kitchen you describe is pretty much my kitchen....and the other item of jewellery is a charm bracelet.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

I think you will find them, at home..unexpectedly. Yeh, i asked about a club or pub as in the dream thats what i saw, then a bus ride and then the kitchen. but my dreams tend to have a lot of scenes in them and i try and pick what is relevant.
    also forgot to mention the band on the ring was broken. it may have a symbollic meaning, such as a bond being broken in connection with the ring or a stronger independance taking place.
    sorry i cant help any more
    Karen

Advertisement