Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone still missing Mystery Train?

• 29-03-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16

Couldn't settle on listening to anything from my iPod this evening and started harking back to John Kelly's Mystery Train on Radio 1. Googling it brought up the mystery train site which still has an active archive to which I'm now happily listening. It's making me realise how much I still miss this programme (and how my house used to feel relatively cool when listening to it and now really feels very drab suburbia but that's possibly another story) Anyway, anyone else still missing it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

There is always The John Kelly Ensemble on Lyric fm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Radio|Man

Or you could always listen to his Mystery Train spin off on RTÉ 2XM ! Tuesdays @ noon and Saturdays @ 19:00 http://rte.ie/2xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

As a taxpayer and missing Mr Kelly at over 180k pa...in a word-NO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16 Mrs. Delany

Radioman, thanks for the XFM link - had no idea it existed.... Am I missing something re. archives of the programmes though - are they only available at the designated times?

Advertisement