Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

magura hs11/33

• 29-03-2010 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

i have a normal set of v-brakes and im just wundern should i buy a pair of magura hs11/33 there in around 100
    i was also lookn at disc brakes but it just seems a bit of a pain to change the hb and all that

anybody selln a pair of hs11or33??????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭LastFridayNight

Magura rim brakes work pretty great. But so do a decent set of V-brakes, properly setup. Not worth the upgrade money, I'd say. Disk brakes work great too, but only really show their worth in the wet or muck, where they work much better than every type of rim brake. What type of v-brakes do you have now and what's the problem with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 eoghan95

thanks for your reply
    iv a set of shimano deoer wich came on the bike there prettey crap to behonest thats the main reason
    also i found that after going through puddles it takes then a while for them to dry off and to stop the bike
    also im out for about 3-4 hours with my friends duing some pretty tough stuff so im just milln through the brake pads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

eoghan95 wrote: »
    thanks for your reply
    iv a set of shimano deoer wich came on the bike there prettey crap to behonest thats the main reason
    also i found that after going through puddles it takes then a while for them to dry off and to stop the bike
    also im out for about 3-4 hours with my friends duing some pretty tough stuff so im just milln through the brake pads

Discs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Greyspoke

eoghan95 wrote: »
    i have a normal set of v-brakes and im just wundern should i buy a pair of magura hs11/33 there in around 100
    i was also lookn at disc brakes but it just seems a bit of a pain to change the hb and all that

anybody selln a pair of hs11or33??????????
    I've a set of HS33s (silver) that have been sitting in the shed for a while that I'd be prepared to sell. 50 euro (no offers)
    They are excellent brakes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 eoghan95

front or rear or both are they in good nic
    +pictures???

• Advertisement
Advertisement