Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Durex 33% off

• 29-03-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭

@ Dunnes

The only ones I saw on the shelf were the 12packs - €4.86 for some varieties (the same are/were recently 2 packs for €15 in Boots)

It is what it's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mattieb

Dam! I've been looking for some with 33% added on.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭gilbert

12 in packs of Fetherlite only cost 3.89 euro in tesco. and the Pleasuremax one cost 4.89.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

mattieb wrote: »
    Dam! I've been looking for some with 33% added on.;)

need a yawn smiley for these kind of threads.

funny to see tesco wilton, the cheapest ones were the blue extra safe durex at 4 euro something. They are probably the worse ones! Pleasuremax ones were 6 euro something for a 12 pack, good value.

Advertisement