Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R&R Missing (Member)

Options
  • 29-03-2010 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there. Just after noticing there the Ranting & Raving forum seems to be missing on me. I DO have access to the forum, its just the forum seems to be gone for me. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hiya, the forum has gone private (see this thread for more info). You may need to subscribe to the forum to keep it in your subbed list, but the forum is here in case you don't have the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Hi Gordon thanks for your reply. Im already a member of R&R, and when I click forums on the home page, it was listed right down near the end of the section which has AH in it. Not even though Im logged in, the forum doesnt appear for me where it did two or three days ago.

I can follow the link, so Im not banned. Do I have to be subbed to this forum to have alink to it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, I think when a forum becomes private you can't see it in the generic forum list so you'd need to see the link via your subbed list, so subscribe to the forum and you'll see it in your subbed list. afair..

Advertisement