Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airis T920

Options
  • 29-03-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I have an Airis T920 with route 66. It's fairly old and was a gift. I am heading to Spain soon and will be driving, where will I find a map of Spain? I have lost the cable to go from the model to my mac (I know...:rolleyes:) I presume I a new one to get the software on to the unit, will any pc shop do these?

Thanks a million in advance if anyone gets back to me.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

See here for what maps are available.
    http://www.66.com/support/index.php?cid=IE&opt=bugs&p=31&cat=10
    Does your device take a memory card?
    You may be able to install maps to that.
    Can you post a picture of the PC connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Thanks Koolkid, it does have a memory card!! Seems I can just buy Western Europe for a whoping 119 bills!! I will mail them and see what they can do for Spain, thanks for taking the time.

Advertisement