Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text Dialler for HKC 812 Panel

Options
  • 29-03-2010 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hey,

Would anyone know a cheap text dialler for a hkc 812 securewatch panel. I know there's a hkc one for 100€.. any cheaper ones like an ariteck one or something?

Thanks guys!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to electrical.
    The plug on HKC one is probably the cheapest and is the most straightforward.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tim M-U wrote: »
    Hey,

Would anyone know a cheap text dialler for a hkc 812 securewatch panel. I know there's a hkc one for 100€.. any cheaper ones like an ariteck one or something?

Thanks guys!:D

Hi Tim,

The HKC text dialer is the best one to use with this panel, if you need a voice dialer you could use the gerdtec speech dialer. They cost about the same price but you will have more info from the text dialer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

altor wrote: »
    Hi Tim,

The HKC text dialer is the best one to use with this panel, if you need a voice dialer you could use the gerdtec speech dialer. They cost about the same price but you will have more info from the text dialer.

Thanks koolkid and altor!

I soppose it's best to have the hkc one then!:cool:

Thanks again guys!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thats the best way to go, yes.

Tim M-U wrote: »
    Thanks koolkid and altor!

I soppose it's best to have the hkc one then!:cool:

Thanks again guys!

It is the best one to use on the HKC panel.
    If you have any problems installing it, we are always happy to help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 the-dude

what about an external dialler like g smart. where do you get the output from the panel that lets it know theres an alarm?

You can use standalone units, but like we said HKC is the easier & better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 the-dude

i have an external one already that i am trying to get going. have used a pir as the input for it and it works. now im hoping to have the full alarm output as its input. Can anyone give me help on it.

the-dude wrote: »
    i have an external one already that i am trying to get going. have used a pir as the input for it and it works. now im hoping to have the full alarm output as its input. Can anyone give me help on it.

Presuming this unit is getting a negetive trigger, connect to an output on the panel & programme that output alarm - .

the-dude wrote: »
    what about an external dialler like g smart. where do you get the output from the panel that lets it know theres an alarm?

Connect from the internal bell, - to relay, connect the + to the + of the 12v on the panel, on the G-SMART connect n/o to A-1, c to COM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement