Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official 'moan about the Leaving Cert' thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

There is a skoool.ie tab on my screen.

Therefore, I'm studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

There is a skoool.ie tab on my screen.

Therefore, I'm studying.

I like ur style:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MagsK93

Ugh I'm panicking I haven't had a chance to study in ages because of art and now there's only 3 weeks left! Im just gonna have to cram and bluff my way through it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

FML.... leaving cert go away:):)

:p oh how i hate you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    I cant wait until this is all over :eek:
    I study or at least try every night n only manage 355pts in pres and need 400/410 :mad: I mean, i put my all into english for example, and its like squeezing blood from the "grade" stone !!!
    I agree with the poster above me, the LC should be cancelled.
    Not only does it give rise to alcoholism :D,
    but its too much pressure being built up to 1/2 weeks:eek: My one goal is college and it feels a million miles away.
    I actually feel if I dont do well, Im finished. And ill watch my friends waltz off into the sunset (they are the "I did nothing" people who get A's )

I think the LC is horrible and it should change..
    oooh stop dont you hate those people that say they have failed and come out with an A ...errr wrecks my head...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 mellowmeg

i dont even need to do it ,im have to take a portfoilo course need yr, but still im froced to strees bout it!

"oh my god, i didnt do anything like,i didnt revise and ugh, and look i got an A like, and i just, i cant believe,i only wrote 10 pages, god like, i love shoving my fat paper with 94% in your face, cant believe it ugh..i just...ugh..do you think if i got 450 in the pre ill get 600? ugh god i cant believe it"

I WANT TO KILL YOU YOU IGNORANT LIL *bleeeeeeeeeeep*:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 knockraheen

3 weeks to go all to play for ,ar*e in gear if you get organised all is not lost,concentrate on past papers all will be revealed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

ah, the old lc. hopefully ye wont get your english papers ****ed up lyk ours:) god help anyone doing history my friends

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I seriously don't like the timetable. Putting Maths and Geography on the same day?! Not a good idea : (

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I love the timetable...
    I hate today. I'm tired and distracted by graduation and want to die

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting gradually bigger....I can actually taste summer

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

gant0 wrote: »
    The light at the end of the tunnel is getting gradually bigger....I can actually taste summer

I know... the downside is it's pretty distracting, I forget about the LC and think about summer instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I seriously don't like the timetable. Putting Maths and Geography on the same day?! Not a good idea : (

Horrible idea indead!

CANT STUDY OR GET MOTIVATED TO START - HAVE A PILE TO LEARN :mad:

FML

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Getting too tired to study.. Hate how you learn 30 essays in history... 13 come up and you answer 4... What a ridiculous sylabus...

Advertisement