Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reptile eggs for incubation in cork?

Options
  • 29-03-2010 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

i do not care what type of reptile, i just would like some breeders who sell fertile eggs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Get your own reptiles and breed them yourself

Any breeder will be incubating their own eggs

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

Demonique wrote: »
    Get your own reptiles and breed them yourself

Any breeder will be incubating their own eggs

Demonique, You could have been a little more friendly in your reply to the OP.
    Op, the majority of breeders will as demonique said, be incubating their own eggs. YOu could try to find people in your local area who breed and ask them for an egg. BUT, if you do not care what type of reptile it is, may I ask why you want the eggs? Certain species do get quite large and can kill when in the wrong hands. If you have no experience with reptiles, perhaps it is a better idea to purchase a book about keeping them, then puirchase your snake or lizard once you are read up on them..see how that goes, and then think about breeding or incubating eggs.

Another option is, Incubate the eggs for somebody, ie: you keep the incubator in your house, look after it according to the instructions of the breeder or owner of the eggs. Most may not alloow this but if its out of curiosity then maybe this is the best option.

Advertisement