Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fox in Redford park

Options
  • 29-03-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭

Just in case any wildlife enthusiasts are nearby, I just saw a fox on Redford green. He was heading down towards Crispin's cell so I can see him hanging around that area. Keep an eye out! My dad told me the last time he saw one in Redford was 1988!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Valmont wrote: »
    Just in case any wildlife enthusiasts are nearby, I just saw a fox on Redford green. He was heading down towards Crispin's cell so I can see him hanging around that area. Keep an eye out! My dad told me the last time he saw one in Redford was 1988!

I see several while driving around at night. A couple of weeks ago, I saw one wander into the Dart station, look around, then trot off up Greystones main street without a care in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Valmont wrote: »

jeez,should have gone to specsavers springs to mind,seriously i see them every couple of weeks ,think they wander around from the golf course,also have seen a couple up the back of st.crispins heading for windgates

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

Plenty around, very easy to see during the cold spell, nearly tame.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

I always figured there wouldn't be too many up this end of Greystones as they are hunted pretty hard on Lord Meath's land and I have seen two cross the road from up there in the past year but it was very surprising for me to see one in Redford.

Advertisement