Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an ITM Millenium Stem & 9spd Dura-Ace Cassette

• 29-03-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Ok maybe a bit of a looong shot but I'll throw it out there anyway.
    I need an ITM Millenium stem (older model) @ 90 or 100mm to fit standard diameter bars and a 9spd dura-ace cassette.
    Anyone? :)

CPL 593H

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭it's mick

think i saw a few of those stems downstairs in cycleways for a tenner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭furiousox

it's mick wrote: »
    think i saw a few of those stems downstairs in cycleways for a tenner

I'll give 'em a bell tomorrow cheers.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

You don't need either although I think Cycleways had that stem all right if you want to match something else.

The cassette will certainly not be noticable... a lot of people use Ultegra with an otherwise Dura-Ace drivetrain. Half the price and many reckon more durable compared to the Ti sprockets on DA. Generally buying a used cassette is not a good idea...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭furiousox

blorg wrote: »
    You don't need either although I think Cycleways had that stem all right if you want to match something else.

The cassette will certainly not be noticable... a lot of people use Ultegra with an otherwise Dura-Ace drivetrain. Half the price and many reckon more durable compared to the Ti sprockets on DA. Generally buying a used cassette is not a good idea...

Cheers, I was wondering about using an ultegra cassette alright, they're quite cheap on CRC at the moment.
    The reason I'm looking to change is the stem on the c40 is way too long for me @ 130mm and the dura cassette is badly worn.

CPL 593H

Advertisement