Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity Waterford Hospital - v Dublin

• 29-03-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am still trying to decide on hospital re:maternity. Basically my options are Waterford or Dublin with little different travel time.

I know I hear different reports depending on people's experiences from hospitals but guess I just want best support first time round and if at all possible natural birth

I feel Holles St. seems to be up there but just wondering about next best if I fail to get appointment there.

Would it be Coombe and Rotunda next?

Has anyone any reviews on Waterford as Maternity option, Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,705 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Classact wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am still trying to decide on hospital re:maternity. Basically my options are Waterford or Dublin with little different travel time.

I know I hear different reports depending on people's experiences from hospitals but guess I just want best support first time round and if at all possible natural birth

I feel Holles St. seems to be up there but just wondering about next best if I fail to get appointment there.

Would it be Coombe and Rotunda next?

Has anyone any reviews on Waterford as Maternity option, Thanks

We went through waterford (Dominoes) with our first, couldnt say anything negative about the place. Gas and air only, very supportive to my better half.

Advertisement