Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the Killarney Ladies!

Options
  • 29-03-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Are there any ladies out there in or around Killarney that would like to join the Killarney Cycling Club?! I phoned them this week -I intend on joining- and apparently there are NO women in it! Shocking!!!
    Also I plan on doing the Ring of Kerry so if anyone is interested in getting together a few times a week for training???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

Hello, My sister lives down there and has a keen interest in cycling so I will tell her in the morning and see if she is ineterested.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 KenmareGirl

Yeah do, thanks AmberAmber!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 BingoBirger

Personally i can say i am a member of the Aura leisure center in Killarney and they have spinning practice every year as warm up for the ring of Kerry, and they started 3-4 weeks ago for this year, and there is some women on there, so there you can find other women cycling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 KenmareGirl

Thanks for the suggestion. As far as I Know, those classes are quite expensive and the weather is so nice at the moment it's great to be outdoors, but I may look into it, especially if they are doing the Ring- thanks!

Advertisement