Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

somebody please help me!!!!

Options
  • 29-03-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

can anybody help me i have a problem my car was taken of me on the side of the road for having no tax ban garda hops in and boots off down the road Anyways taxed my car drove to navan to get my car back and they told me that the car had some problem with the brakes witch is a load of crap cuz recently had them done. They said they where sending it to get psv"d what ever that ismad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif and told me that it could take anything up to a week and i would still have to pay the impound on it 150 plus 35 a day basicly i wasnt getting the car back until the guard that seized it said so went to a garda station in dublin and they said they never heard of this psv can any body help me????????confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement