Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couch To 5K discussion thread (discussion of other programs welcome too!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Well I'm on a treadmill so if I speed up I have to start pressing buttons to do it :D
    but music makes the time fly by, the tv helps at times too :p

When I used to go to Dundrum gym, Aerobics Oz style was often on. I nearly came a cropper a few times trying to watch it when on the treadmill. Them girlies in that show have dangerous curves.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

That is one thing that I wish i could do - watch tv while running. An episode of nothing to declare and I'd be done! Epic :D

Gm - dangerous curves?! Interesting assessment!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

When I used to go to Dundrum gym, Aerobics Oz style was often on. I nearly came a cropper a few times trying to watch it when on the treadmill. Them girlies in that show have dangerous curves.

Grandmaster all women have dangerous curves no matter what their size....I'm a seriously curvy size 18 and I can out do any skinny little yoke with my assets ;)
    I must say I've nearly come off the treadmill on a few occasions, one was due to a brain freeze with some very cold water, another was trackies falling off lol

Jean wrote: »
    Gm - dangerous curves?! Interesting assessment!

It's a phrase I trademarked a few years ago. The official Oxford English dictionary definition is as follows:

'Curves, dangerous'; a phrase that describes a female of the species with extremely attractive physical arrangements, particularly in the hip and waist area, to such an extent that it would cause a gentleman an indecent amount of distraction to the point where he could suffer a severe injury.

I love to waffle :P

• Advertisement

Clearly so do we all!

And NiMhaol, I totally bust your dangerous curves theory - once I get rid of the spare tyre(s), I'll be a freakin' motorway :(

Clearly so do we all!

And NiMhaol, I totally bust your dangerous curves theory - once I get rid of the spare tyre(s), I'll be a freakin' motorway :(

BoobJob!!!

I snorted out loud - thanks for that :D

Ah, I'm so glad I found this thread - good to have a place to rant about the pain of 'the program'

Go us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Sue Rocks

Just back from a 2 week holiday (way too much wine and food) and the first run back was a toughie :( but feel much better for doin it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Not necessarily! I've lost 5 stone since I started running 2 years ago, and I've still got curves (just in a size 12 version rather than a size 18-20!).

• Advertisement

I snorted out loud - thanks for that :D

Ah, I'm so glad I found this thread - good to have a place to rant about the pain of 'the program'

Go us!

I have that effect on people lol

If you don't want to go down the surgery route - you could always do a bit of burlesque and start wearing corsets...I'm sure Grandmaster would give his opinion ;)

Not necessarily! I've lost 5 stone since I started running 2 years ago, and I've still got curves (just in a size 12 version rather than a size 18-20!).

Rainbow I'm now a 16-18 down from an 18 -20....I'll still have cracking boobs when I eventually get to a size 12 :D They've always been big

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Similar here, exact same cupsize after losing the weight, but these days I wear a 32-34 band rather than a 40! :)

I have that effect on people lol

If you don't want to go down the surgery route - you could always do a bit of burlesque and start wearing corsets...I'm sure Grandmaster would give his opinion ;)

Doesn't that involve growing your hair long, making it jet black and having that weird straight fringe that a lot of girls have but which very few suit?? ;)

I think I'm about an 18 at the minute, down from 22 :) Walked for a couple of months before starting ct5k, and dropped a good bit. Weighing myself this weekend, and hopefully I'll have hit the big 2 stone mark :D

I may have come across wrong - I'm very happy with my lack of curves :D

Doesn't that involve growing your hair long, making it jet black and having that weird straight fringe that a lot of girls have but which very few suit?? ;)

Oh Grandmaster....I've dark brown and bright red hair, sometimes with a fringe...curly...and I wear corsets :D

GM, not necessarily.. need to take you out to see Bunny's show in Pantibar :D

I think I'm about an 18 at the minute, down from 22 :) Walked for a couple of months before starting ct5k, and dropped a good bit. Weighing myself this weekend, and hopefully I'll have hit the big 2 stone mark :D

I may have come across wrong - I'm very happy with my lack of curves :D

Oh Well Done You!!!
    My OH would kill me if I lost the curves...I'd be dumped for sure

Oh Grandmaster....I've dark brown and bright red hair, sometimes with a fringe...curly...and I wear corsets :D

I've dark brown hair, or a wee bit of it anyway as I shave it now and I wear a Superman t-shirt. If you're going to aspire to be someone, you might as well aspire to be the best :cool:

I've dark brown hair, or a wee bit of it anyway as I shave it now and I wear a Superman t-shirt. If you're going to aspire to be someone, you might as well aspire to be the best :cool:

LMAO - can't say me wearing a superman t-shirt would have the same effect as me wearing a corset does!!

• Advertisement

LMAO - can't say me wearing a superman t-shirt would have the same effect as me wearing a corset does!!

That's another tune that sort of helps my mood - the Smallville intro.

That's another tune that sort of helps my mood - the Smallville intro.

you sound just like my OH

you sound just like my OH

He sounds like a wise man. :cool:

Here you go. You's girlies will no doubt drool over Tom Welling and Justin Hartley. Cassidy Freeman does it for me, amazing eyes.

Oh Well Done You!!!
    My OH would kill me if I lost the curves...I'd be dumped for sure

And I win - my OH has the curves :D

He sounds like a wise man. :cool:

Here you go. You's girlies will no doubt drool over Tom Welling and Justin Hartley. Cassidy Freeman does it for me, amazing eyes.

lol - no, most of the time he is a tool, telling me about bleeding smallville :D

So its the eyes, not the dangerous curves on this one lol

And I win - my OH has the curves :D

My OH has curves too, and muscles :D can't sleep on him anymore, he's no longer cuddly

lol - no, most of the time he is a tool, telling me about bleeding smallville :D

So its the eyes, not the dangerous curves on this one lol

I'm not sure about her curves, for some reason I never seem to get lower than her face. Amazing looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

Ah now lads, I leave ye for a few hours to go see a film and ye've all gone mad talking about corsets and boobs and Smallville... :D
    Continuing the off topic theme... I went down from a 36 back to a 32 back but boobs are now bigger ;) and corsets are the best!!!
    Also, for the record, back in his day, Dean Cain was a far sexier Superman :pac:

terlywerly wrote: »
    Ah now lads, I leave ye for a few hours to go see a film and ye've all gone mad talking about corsets and boobs and Smallville... :D
    Continuing the off topic theme... I went down from a 36 back to a 32 back but boobs are now bigger ;) and corsets are the best!!!
    Also, for the record, back in his day, Dean Cain was a far sexier Superman :pac:

We need constant supervision :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

All this talk of boobs could be quite incapacitating to a young gentleman like myself. Thank heavens that I have some self restraint left ;)

I think Tom Welling is a good Clark Kent/Superman but Dean Cain was very good as well. For me, Teri Hatcher is still the best Lois Lane.

Advertisement