Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Fire at Muldoons

• 30-03-2010 2:26am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Drove past Muldoons there about an hour or so ago to find the fire service and guards attending a small fire outside Muldoons (possibly Oxygen, hard to tell as it was blocked off and smoke coming out from a window). Didn't look that serious so I assume all is well?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Conspiracy theories attack!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

id spin in meself but im a li bit worse for wear here lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭hardybuck

What a surprise...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

hardybuck wrote: »
    What a surprise...

Ha ha ha, good one. It's funny because there was a fire there before and now it's in receivership. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile in the real world, part of the signage or external lights went on fire around one o'clock probably due to the weather. Little or no damage caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Adyx wrote: »
    Ha ha ha, good one. It's funny because there was a fire there before and now it's in receivership. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile in the real world, part of the signage or external lights went on fire around one o'clock probably due to the weather. Little or no damage caused.

Didn't realise Muldoons caught fire before. But yeah, I admit to having a chuckle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭suirfire

Hmmm is history repeating its self ?? remember Fat Sams lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Different owners when it was fat sams, didnt the cove go up a few times:D

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Didnt they have a fire several months ago only? The sign etc was damaged... was that a dream i had no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

suirfire wrote: »
    Hmmm is history repeating its self ?? remember Fat Sams lol

fat sams aka Phoenix.
    that place was hilarious.

Princessa wrote: »
    Didnt they have a fire several months ago only? The sign etc was damaged... was that a dream i had no?

Not a dream lol, that was the Oxygen sign which was completely destroyed. It was the Muldoon's sign this time.

Edit: That was 2 years ago exactly. :eek: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055265442

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Adyx wrote: »
    Not a dream lol, that was the Oxygen sign which was completely destroyed. It was the Muldoon's sign this time.

Edit: That was 2 years ago exactly. :eek: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055265442

:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

O for the gold old days, when the Kavanaghs owned it, when a fire was a REAL fire!

A.

I'd say it's that bitch Peig and Davy from across the street are causing it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

yhay wasn't a rea; fire, just Jewish lightning!

Advertisement