Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania order gone weird??

Options
  • 30-03-2010 5:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have never used Pixmania before this so im not sure what the hell is going on.....

I ordered a new GFX card on the 25th of this month which was due to be in stock on the 26th. Payment went through, it was validated by the customer care dept and when i checked the order today (29th) the card was set to be in stock as of today's date and the message was that it was being prepared by the logistics dept for sending. Now it says it wont be in stock until the 1st April and it seems to be gone back to the payment section of the order.....is this a common occurance? Or what is happening?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

quite ironic that they say it won't be in stock until April 1st because trust me, you will feel like a right fool by the time you are done with Poxmania.

In my experience this is a common occurrence. It has happened to me and it took me weeks of hassling their customer support (another bit of irony there) to get them to ship the item asap.

Get on to them and let them know you are not happy. It won't serve much purpose but at least it will let them know that you are not taking it lying down.
    They are a shocking crowd to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

I have purchased items from them that were out of stock even though the site said they were in stock. I was notified by email after the purchase went through.

My advise is to cancel the order and go elsewhere. In this day and age having to wait that long for a part is just poor service.

Advertisement