Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hey have a problem

• 30-03-2010 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

hey . Problem. Recenty backed up music to usb restored computer and put back music . Now when i copy to cds or mp3 player

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

continued. Parts of other songs are on the songs i want . Anyone understand what im saying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

Ahhhh that would be an ecumenical matter :D

Not sure what you mean though, explain further

bits of songs seem to have copied over my music . One song seems to be covering loads of songs .

Bodhan wrote: »
    Ahhhh that would be an ecumenical matter :D

Not sure what you mean though, explain further
    Wrote some more on my ecumenical matter . Any help ?

mono_mac wrote: »
    bits of songs seem to have copied over my music . One song seems to be covering loads of songs .

are you sure you don't have two songs playing in two players? The tracks have to be mixed for double playing.

• Advertisement

no cds and all i copy are jumpin from bits of one song spread over my music

So your playing the songs from CD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Anyone understand what im saying
    Not a fcuking clue tbh.
    Is it something like what happens to your posts?

yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I get the impression that you play one song, having copied it back to your PC from USB stick, and while playing, it changes into a different song part way through.

I don't know how to fix that, although I think something a little similar happened to me once with a torrent download.

Maybe the USB stick is corrupted/a dubious make?
    A backup is only any good if you can restore from it. Does the same thing happen if you play direct from the USB stick?

I suspect you may need to get the files again.

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I get the impression that you play one song, having copied it back to your PC from USB stick, and while playing, it changes into a different song part way through.

I don't know how to fix that, although I think something a little similar happened to me once with a torrent download.

Maybe the USB stick is corrupted/a dubious make?
    A backup is only any good if you can restore from it. Does the same thing happen if you play direct from the USB stick?

I suspect you may need to get the files again.
    Cheers dude exactly that . Bought a supposed 64gb usb of ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I have a couple of USB sticks 8 and 16GB which have problems when copying files to them they end up as a load of zeros instead of data in parts/all of the file. Sometimes.Annoying? Yes.

Advertisement