Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon-Spain flights

Options
  • 30-03-2010 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

anyone heard any rumours of someone else taking up the shannon- Murcia/Alicante flights now ryanair have pulled out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

For this summer it looks unlikely unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭irishleedsfan

anyone heard any rumours of someone else taking up the shannon- Murcia/Alicante flights now ryanair have pulled out?

I doubt anybody will takeon these flights in the current climate plus the d.a.a are supposed to be charging outrageous prices to be based there. I think they have moved to Kerry which is normal for ryanair. Kerry isnt to bad though from Limerick because Bus Eireann run 6 busses per day to the airport from Colbert station including sundays for 17.50 oneway which is a bit steep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

that is a bit steep...thats 35 quid per two way trip...there car parking for a week is 35 euro..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Its not the DAA- Ryanair wanted to use Shannon for free, the fees were reasonable otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭irishleedsfan

Its not the DAA- Ryanair wanted to use Shannon for free, the fees were reasonable otherwise.

your probably right man. just saying what i heard. this travel tax is stupid though and on top of that we could be getting charged for using the airport now:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement