Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD - wanted!!

Options
  • 30-03-2010 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where Id get a copy of Gary Numan's 1994 CD "Sacrifice"?
    Its not available on i-tunes, no longer available on his personel site, not available on cdwow, play.com, sendit.com or even e-bay.
    It is available on amazon.co.uk but fot €40! Amazon.com has it for $99?!?!
    Its a single CD and I cant understand that price.
    Anyone have it? Help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Danco

Sounds like it might be deleted. That happens sometimes with albums that just seem to slip through the cracks and aren't generally available after a while for one reason or another even if they were big albums when they came out. It could be down to the label he recorded the album for not getting around to reissuing it or some licensing problem.

The same thing happened with the Muppet Movie Soundtrack on CD. It came out in one CD pressing and then disappeared and can't be found anywhere now (except for ridiculous amounts). Another example is Irish Tour by Rory Gallagher, the original album had a track called Just A Little Bit on it and the original CD releases (on Demon / Capo Records) had this track, but since then all CD releases of it have the track cut off the album. I'd say that one was down to licensing, but the full version of the album is very hard to find on CD now. I hope you find a copy somewhere, I know how annoying this type of thing can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭dasdog

PM sent

Advertisement