Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup DVD's with Independent

• 30-03-2010 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

Sorry if there is a thread on this already, but i really need a copy of the first one that came out last week, anyone have a spare copy?

I bought this weeks one, and when I seen the Germany box was empty I rang the shop i bought it from, they told me that that DVD came free last week :( any help would be awesome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

maybe contact the independent offices, the address is on the bonus token for the Charlton years dvd. Withthese type of offers, the usually have extra that they sell of give you the option to buy at a later date, know they did this for the book offer they ran previously. Will prob charge you €5 but worth it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭podge018

i have one, PM me your address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

podge018 wrote: »
    i have one, PM me your address.

PM sent :)

I tried contacting the paper, but they still haven't got back to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

You can go back to the shop where you bought it and ask them to order back copies of any of the DVDs for you. They can do it but whether or not they would is a different story!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I've just found out about these. Are they the official FIFA films of each world cup (that are shown on ESPN every so often) or just a compilation of highlights?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    I've just found out about these. Are they the official FIFA films of each world cup (that are shown on ESPN every so often) or just a compilation of highlights?

I only saw the first one which was free.
    They're ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

I only saw the first one which was free.
    They're ****e.
    1970 (Just to watch jairszinhos goal alone) 1974 (Cruyff), 1978(Gemill goal, dutch goals, the amazing atmosphere in final), 1982 (Brazilians again and Rossi) and 1986(Maradonna) are all worth collecting . Needless to say Italia 1990 worth saving as well. 82 my favourite world cup. Still cant believe Brazillians didnt win it. Italians played ****e until they met Brazil and the rest as they is history

Advertisement