If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAB Radio.

Options
  • 30-03-2010 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys, Im looking for a price/deal/offer on a tabletop DAB radio.
    I bought an AES900 from ashley last year and something similar would be just the job. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Rafared

I have the new AE5200
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/a/ae5200_05/ae5200_05_pss_eng.pdf

Its a very compact table top DAB & FM radio that can run from batteries and mains (Mains adaptor supplied)

yours for €44.99 after your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount has been deducted from our instore price of €49.99

AE5900 going strong??

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

Hi Ash,
    Its still going great. Have the NP1100 connected to it for the complete radio experience........both are great pieces of kit. I will get back to you shortly on the AE5200. By the way how much to post it to wicklow?

Just had a look at the DAB footprint and Im not sure its available in Ashford, Co. Wicklow.(thats where my dad lives) Maybe you know a bit more on this Ash?

Thanks a mil.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

rafared wrote: »
    Hi Ash,
    Its still going great. Have the NP1100 connected to it for thye complete radio experience........both are great pieces of fit. I will get back to you shortly on the AE5200. By the way how much to post it to wicklow?

Just had a look at the DAB footprint and Im not sure its available in Ashford, Co. Wicklow.(thats where my dad lives) Maybe you know a bit more on this Ash?

Thanks a mil.

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=5661

Sorry Guys - But this is a real DAB Radio!!

I have one on my desk and it's such a sexy beast it's untrue - Way too expensive but God is it beautiful or what - FM / Internet Radio / DAB / Wifi Streamer - see full details HERE. or http://stuff.tv/Review/Monitor-Audio-AirStream-10/

Normal retail is £229.95 - £249.95 - Boardie special Price - £199.95 / €209.99

With the I/net radio feature - why worry about DAB coverage......

Would I lie to you? (don't answer that all you smart ar*7es out there ;))

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=5661

Sorry Guys - But this is a real DAB Radio!!

I have one on my desk and it's such a sexy beast it's untrue - Way too expensive but God is it beautiful or what - FM / Internet Radio / DAB / Wifi Streamer - see full details HERE. or http://stuff.tv/Review/Monitor-Audio-AirStream-10/

Normal retail is £229.95 - £249.95 - Boardie special Price - £199.95 / €209.99

With the I/net radio feature - why worry about DAB coverage......

Would I lie to you? (don't answer that all you smart ar*7es out there ;))

ATB,

John Mc

Wow nice. Way too expensive for what he needs at the moment but lovely all the same.

Hi Rafared

Have a look at this link
    http://www.digitalradio.ie/coverage.htm

it gives you a coverage map for DAB broadcasting.
    Should be of help to you.

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Hi Rafared

Have a look at this link
    http://www.digitalradio.ie/coverage.htm

it gives you a coverage map for DAB broadcasting.
    Should be of help to you.

Cheers
    Ash

Thanks Ash.
    I think he is just outside the broadcast foot print but he wants to take one anyway.:D You can ring me on the ususl number or I can PM it to you if you need me to.

Thanks.

Hi Rafa

Your DAB radio has just been popped into the post.

Cheers
    Ash

Hi Rafa

Your DAB radio has just been popped into the post.

Cheers
    Ash

Thanks a mil Ash, fast efficient service as always. Happy Easter.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.