Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good all in one printer/scanner/copier

Options
  • 30-03-2010 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    My Lidl special from 2 years ago has stopped scanning and photocopying only, it still prints perfectly (HP officejet J5730) the scanner bulb lights up fine and goes through the motion of scanning/copying but the image prieview is just a dark outline of the shape of the scanned item.
    Unless someone is familiar with that sort of errror and can suggest a way to fix it, where is the best place to buy another one? I don't want to spend more than €150, any reccomendations for a make and model and where to buy one for a good price?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Usually I advise ppl to spend a little extra to get something good however, I got a HP F4580 from tesco for less than €50. I bought it to print directly to envelopes as my laser wasnt doing a very good job at this.'

I'm delighted with this little printer. Printer, scanner, photocopier and it even has wireless. At €50 or so its a steal. It came with Ink and even a printer cable - something that not all printers come with!

Advertisement