Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson C902

Options
  • 30-03-2010 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of buying this Sony Ericsson and found them on argos.co.uk and i will be making a swift trip in that direction in the next couple of days.

The phone seems locked to o2.

How easy is it to get it unlocked and switched to Vodafone and can this be done in any Vodafone store?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,239 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Vodafone won't do it for you, you can do it yourself, google dc unlocker or aerix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Thats great, thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,239 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

sorry it's not dc unlocker, google da vinchy team, there the best to use if you want to rebrand it and put vodafone ireland software on it so everything will work correctly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

sorry it's not dc unlocker, google da vinchy team, there the best to use if you want to rebrand it and put vodafone ireland software on it so everything will work correctly...

The plan is to install Vodafone software if i decide to get the phone.

Thanks again Drunkmonkey

• Advertisement
Advertisement