Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your NEMESIS????

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Jumpy wrote: »
    Theres another 6 of us in [Yer Ma]
    We are looking at setting up a server as well.

Yeah I noticed an influx of you lot on the server as of late....a right shower of sneaky fooks I may add. Always in the mix looking for troubles......I think old birdbath (he one of your lot) will remember me from the other night....LOL ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

He was probably trying out Recon, which I think he is trying to get the hang of. He mains medic.

Nothing worse then seeing a sniper looking up the map and you think "Hello, here is a piss easy kill!" and they turn and they have a G3 instead of a M24......ARGHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I have no nemesis, imho, were all friends on the battlefield, and don't bother killing each other.

Can't we all just get along? :o

Sure we COULD do that.

Mental note ******Kill this douche bag and Make sure I harden this soppy mofo up on the battlefield.^^^^^

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement