Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

7 for all mankind jeans - how much in Kildare village?

• 30-03-2010 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

hi all

I've heard that 7 for all mankind has opened a shop in the Kildare outlet village.

If anyone has been, could you give me a rough idea of what the range of prices are for a pair of jeans? I suppose the starting price really, as I've seen these in TK Maxx the odd time for about 35 euro but never had them in my size (but the sizes they had weren't odd sizes either, its just me!).

Really would like to get a pair of dark wash bootcut sevens but not paying more than 60 quid max for them either.

I should prob start another thread for this but here goes - in general, is Kildare village worth a visit or are the clothes still pretty expensive?

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

I haven't been to the shop in Kildare Village yet but will be making a trip. To be honest, I wouldn't think you will get a pair for less that €60. There €200+ in BT's. I got a gorgeous pair in the Banbridge outlet up north for £100 and I thought that was a great deal for them, they were €280 in BT's.

I'd love to hear they were that cheap, i'd fill my wardrobe with them.

With regards to the other shops, I thought they were pretty good. I loved the Reiss shop especially as their stuff is so expensive usually but very good quality. I found some great deals in there. Karen Millen and Coast are good if you're looking for nice party dresses.

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I was in there on Sunday, and the prices started at €49 I think. But they didn't have many styles at that price. They had some for €69 as well though. The pairs we liked were about €120 I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

My issue with Kildare village is that is 40% off or there abouts on average where as the outlets in banbridge are so much cheaper your talking 50-70% off so it makes a big difference.

I havent been to the seven shop in Kildare village - was there the other day but was getting late! I did not ice in the juicy coutuire shop some of the bags were down as €260 as original price and reduced to anywhere from €136 - €170 euro. Thing was I was in brown thomas in cork the same day (dont ask long day!), and the brand new bags were not €260 they were about €220 which is the usual price from what I have seen. I wondered what sterling comparision they used to get their original price. Just wondering if 7 are the same.

Advertisement